Definición de argent en inglés:
adjetivoliterary & Heraldry
Silver; silvery white: the argent moon
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cupping the silver liquid in his palm, Belloc carefully raised his hand to the level of the girl's eyes, which reflected the argent light.
- It was nearly identical to Pegasus, save that it was wingless and had a short argent horn pointing up from its forehead.
- As I watched, the orange flame died out, leaving the argent flame to battle the darkness alone.
sustantivo[mass noun] Heraldry Volver al principio
Silver as a heraldic tincture.
- The dining-room of this old house is decorated with a coat of arms, chevrons, and bars rouge upon a field argent, which prove, upon inquiry, to be the shield of Nicholas de la Reynie, a high official of King Louis XIV.
- His name was Sir John Cliseton, and he bore for arms a field argent, fretted azure, with a mullet argent in chief.
- The star consists of the Cross of Saint Patrick Gules, on a field argent, charged with a trefoil as on the Badge, surrounded by a sky-blue enamelled circle.
Definición de argent en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan