- Avoiding intimacy or close contact: they maintained an arm’s-length relationshipMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Now this arm's-length relationship has broken down.
- The majority of entertainment companies, unsure of Microsoft's motives and wary of its cutthroat tactics in the battle for the computer desktop, have preferred to maintain an arm's-length relationship with the software Goliath.
- The new arm's-length relationship with the GN should also help the commission - and producers - form alliances and raise money from other partnerships and sources, as well.
Más definiciones de arm's-lengthDefinición de arm's-length en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.