- Relating to heraldry or heraldic devices: armorial bearingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With the increasing realism of later medieval art, windows begin to include many details of daily life, and their donors are commemorated by being depicted in contemporary dress, or by the inclusion of their armorial bearings.
- Rommel presented, together with Giovianni Rovazzani, a beautiful copy of the armorial bearings of the city of Porto Recanati and some illustrated books of the city and its region.
- Taxes on hats, dice, clocks, salt, hair powder, gloves, artificial flowers, menservants, game certificates and armorial bearings have also been used in the past.
late Middle English: from Old French armoierie (see armoury).
Más definiciones de armorialDefinición de armorial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.