- International disarmament or arms limitation, especially by mutual consent: the United Nations Security Council is to sign a declaration on arms control [as modifier]: arms-control talksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We as arms-control activists have to make sure our arguments are made in the context of the new terrorist danger,’ says Kevin Knobloch, executive director of the Union of Concerned Scientists.
- East-West tensions moderated slightly during the early 1970s as Pres. Richard Nixon engaged in a policy of detente and arms-control negotiations with the USSR, but the thaw proved temporary.
- And the White House's evident disdain for arms-control treaties makes it unlikely that Bush would ever seek an international agreement to more tightly regulate shoulder-fired missiles.
Más definiciones de arms controlDefinición de arms control en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.