- 1 Chemistry Convert (a compound) into an aromatic structure: in primate brains, testosterone is aromatized to oestrogenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When testosterone aromatizes (converts to an estrogen compound the resulting metabolite is called estradid which further con verts to esterone.
- OK, so far this perfect anabolic causes massive protein synthesis like the synthetics, but doesn't shut down your natural testosterone production, in fact, increases it, plus it doesn't ‘aromatize’ and convert to estrogen.
- That's the growth of breast tissue caused by the drugs aromatizing into estrogen to balance out your testosterone levels.
- 2Give (something) a pleasant and distinctive smell: the vinegar has been aromatized with plant juices and honeyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sheeshas are the big attraction here, elaborate glass and brass pipes filled with water and aromatized tobacco.
- There is so much perfume and so little pulp that you can think of it as you would vanilla, or Cognac, or a spoon of dense raspberry purée - something to aromatize a dish.
- Vanilla aromatized coffee… chestnut aromatized coffee… Most Japanese preferred tea, but he had a weak spot for coffee.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other methods for achieving aromatization involve the use of elemental palladium, platinum, nickel, sulfur or selenium, activated charcoal or quinones.
- For example, students are made aware that production of estrogen in the follicle involves androgen production by thecal cells and aromatization by granulosal cells.
- In the brain, aromatization of androgens into estrogens is an essential step in regulating a variety of physiological and behavioral processes.
late Middle English: from Old French aromatiser, from late Latin aromatizare, from Greek arōmatizein 'to spice'.
Más definiciones de aromatizeDefinición de aromatize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.