Definición de arpeggiate en inglés:
verbo[with object] Music
Play (a chord) as a series of ascending or descending notes: he perceptibly arpeggiates the Sonata’s first chord (as adjective arpeggiated) an arpeggiated fanfare
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If possible, having the student gently roll or arpeggiate the large chord can provide an adequate solution to extreme skips in many cases.
- Most of the melodic material is given to the primo player, and the secondo player is left with page after page of primary triads played in unison or arpeggiated or a bass line doubled between the hands.
- Eventually the drums and bass drop out completely, and we're left with dual arpeggiating guitars gently supporting a relaxed sax melody.
- Example sentences
- All pieces are written in a melody and accompaniment style, with the right hand playing the melody and the left hand playing chordal figures or arpeggiations.
- The performance of keyboard continuo, especially in recitative passages, requires the frequent arpeggiation of chords.
- G major also produces characteristic broken-chord textures, more sustained and a complement to simpler arpeggiation.
- Example sentences
- The virtual version gives us two oscillators, four filters, two LFOs, four ADSR envelopes, two VCAs, a suboscillator (an LFO dedicated to vibrato), an arpeggiator, a stereo delay, a chorus and a ring modulator.
- Two envelope generators are present, along with an arpeggiator that works in a monophonic, duophonic or polyphonic fashion in four different modes.
- The synth section includes chord memory (great for live vocoding) and an arpeggiator.
Definición de arpeggiate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan