- An alcoholic spirit made in Eastern countries from the sap of the coco palm or from rice.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to one of the three security officers at the warehouse, four masked men armed with a pistol entered the premises and forced them at gunpoint to gulp down a bottle of arrack, a strong alcoholic drink.
- The police exhorted the villagers to keep away from the influence of alcohol and illicit distilled arrack in the interest of their health.
- Also popular is arak, the anise-flavored alcohol produced in the region.
early 17th century: from Arabic ‘araq 'sweat', from the phrase ‘arak al-tamr, denoting an alcoholic spirit made from dates.
Más definiciones de arrackDefinición de arrack en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.