Definición de arrhythmic en inglés:
1Not rhythmic; without rhythm or regularity: the arrhythmic phrasing of the music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're not completely arrhythmic, the rhythms are just highly unconventional, often with different parts playing in different time signatures.
- His eyes were darting around frantically, his left leg bounced with a steady, arrhythmic, annoying rhythm and he was wringing his hands consistently.
- Featuring only Spencer Seim's erratically melodic guitar and Zach Hill's pummeling, rhythmically arrhythmic drums, Hella has enough energy to power a small town, or at least get a few folks convulsing in reaction.
1.1 Medicine Relating to or suffering from cardiac arrhythmia.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The ACCP recommends that patients with suspected PAH be screened with echocardiography to detect cardiac anatomic and arrhythmic problems.
- Continuous ST-segment monitoring provides uninterrupted, real-time information about the occurrence, frequency, and severity of significant arrhythmic and ischemic cardiac events.
- All 10 mice that received the drug thrived and never developed an arrhythmia, while 8 out of 9 untreated mice became arrhythmic and died.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This arhythmical bouncing of the backpack ruins the pleasure of running and technique, as well.
- It's nature is to erratically move from flash point to flash point in an arhythmical manner.
- This treatment may consist of a steady pressure upon a specific area, prolonged for a desired period, or it may consist of a rhythmical, or arhythmical variation in the pressure.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They're usually attended only by the other residents of Ramsey Street and perhaps a few others swaying arrhythmically in the background.
- The dancefloor duly cleared, and I was dragged into the centre of the clapping masses to arhythmically twitch and prance for what seemed like ten minutes.
- It seemed like the entire student body had turned out, from the couples that seemed like they were attached at the hip, to the awkward wallflowers bobbing arrhythmically at the edges of the large mass.
Definición de arrhythmic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda