adjetivo & adverbio
- Completely straight: [as adjective]: the roads are empty and arrow-straight [as adverb]: an index leads you arrow-straight to documents of interestMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Within minutes fifteen or so city guards mounted on llamas were flanking us as we made our way along the arrow-straight boulevard leading straight to the heart of the city.
- Ancient Rome built arrow-straight highways to rush troops and goods to the ends of its earth, and to the centre of its universe.
- The arrow-straight flight of the ball, the compact athleticism of these men as they flung it, were things to behold.
Más definiciones de arrow-straightDefinición de arrow-straight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.