- Of or containing arsenic: arsenical compoundsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Exposure to inorganic arsenic has been linked to arsenical keratoses, squamous cell carcinoma in situ of the skin, and basal cell carcinoma.
- Chemical lead, 1% antimonial lead, and arsenical lead are most commonly employed for this purpose.
- Quite apart from the risk of ingestion should you be so careless as to lick your brush, there was also the risk of breathing in fumes of arsenical dust which might be released during the mixing and heating in preparation of the pigment.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An arsenical drug or other compound: penicillin and certain other antibiotics have much lower toxicity than arsenicalsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Other drugs associated with cardiomyopathy include amphetamine sulfate, arsenicals, catecholamines, ephedrine sulfate, lithium carbonate, and mitomycin C.3
- There is often a history of chemical or radiation exposure, with Thorotrast, vinyl chloride and arsenicals being commonly reported.
- In the 75 years before World War II arsenicals were used to treat syphilis in sub-Saharan Africa and syringe use was tightly controlled.
Más definiciones de arsenicalDefinición de arsenical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.