- A form of psychotherapy involving the encouragement of free self-expression through painting, drawing, or modelling, used as a remedial or diagnostic activity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The hospital offers acupuncture, art therapy, horticultural therapy, and cooking and fatigue-management classes as part of the comprehensive approach to cancer care.
- The young people benefited from psychotherapy, music, and art therapy, as well as nursing and psychiatry.
- There are dozens of different types of therapy - everything from art therapy to hypnosis - so it's important to make sure that what your doc practices jibes with your needs.
Más definiciones de art therapyDefinición de art therapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.