- A terpene-based antimalarial substance used in Chinese medicine.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The drug is obtained from Artemisia annua, family Compositae
- The team started with the Chinese herbal medicine, artemisinin, which has anti-malarial properties.
- One way of tackling this problem is to simplify the treatment by using rectal quinine or rectal artemisinin or artesunate, which could be given promptly even at basic health facilities.
- The two most important groups of drugs for malaria treatment are still based on quinine or artemisinin.
Más definiciones de artemisininDefinición de artemisinin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.