1Relating to an artery or arteries.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The allergen causes the release of chemicals within the body which act to make the small arterial blood vessels dilate and to leak fluid from the capillaries into the surrounding tissues.
- Arterial, venous, and pulmonary arterial catheters were placed.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding from arterial venous malformations traditionally is treated with combined estrogen and progesterone therapy.
2Denoting an important route in a system of roads, railway lines, or rivers: one of the main arterial routes from York
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are also suitable sites on Bradford's arterial routes like Manchester Road.
- Some of the worst blackspots occur on train routes or main arterial roads around the country.
- It does not matter whether the route is called ring road, bypass, or northern arterial ring road, the residents do not want it along that route.
Palabras que riman con arterialbacterial, cereal, criterial, ethereal, ferial, funereal, immaterial, imperial, magisterial, managerial, material, ministerial, presbyterial, serial, sidereal, venereal, biomaterial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda