- The simulation by computer programs or computerized systems of the behaviour, population dynamics, or other characteristics of living organisms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other themes explored are the brain and its ‘computing’ power, artificial life, and some of the important ethical issues.
- More recently, however, computer scientists have begun to extend the techniques of artificial life to computers with real bodies.
- The robots used in artificial life are often rather uncomplicated and do not match the science-fiction vision of a robot that serves tea or solves world problems.
Más definiciones de artificial lifeDefinición de artificial life en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.