Definición de ascertain en inglés:
Find (something) out for certain; make sure of: an attempt to ascertain the cause of the accident [with clause]: management should ascertain whether adequate funding can be provided
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A second objective was to attempt to ascertain the limits to survival in terms of loss of conductivity.
- It would be appreciated if you would ascertain this information in a timely manner.
- Much effort has been expended in attempting to ascertain a precise antecedent to the trust in other laws.
find out, discover, get/come to know, work out, make out, fathom (out), become aware of, learn, ferret out, dig out/up, establish, fix, determine, settle, decide, verify, make certain of, confirm, deduce, divine, intuit, diagnose, discern, perceive, see, realize, appreciate, identify, pin down, recognize, register, understand, grasp, take in, comprehend
North American informal savvy
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The common law is not always clear, but in most fields it is reasonably ascertainable.
- He added that he would have given the cause of death as not ascertainable.
- Even then it would not derive from any objectively ascertainable standard or consensus within a recognised profession.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We do not know how these subjects were selected or anything about the ascertainment of diagnosis or any other aspect of the design of the study.
- Regardless of the opinions, however, the application of ascertainment and discernment require readers to discuss the book critically.
- It allows the activation and communication of feelings which the mere ascertainment and manipulation of those circumstances and conditions would not evoke.
Palabras que riman con ascertainabstain, appertain, arcane, arraign, attain, Bahrain, bane, blain, brain, Braine, Cain, Caine, campaign, cane, cinquain, chain, champagne, champaign, Champlain, Charmaine, chicane, chow mein, cocaine, Coleraine, Coltrane, complain, constrain, contain, crane, Dane, deign, demesne, demi-mondaine, detain, disdain, domain, domaine, drain, Duane, Dwane, Elaine, entertain, entrain, explain, fain, fane, feign, gain, Germaine, germane, grain, humane, Hussein, inane, Jain, Jane, Jermaine, Kane, La Fontaine, lain, lane, legerdemain, Lorraine, main, Maine, maintain, mane, mise en scène, Montaigne, moraine, mundane, obtain, ordain, Paine, pane, pertain, plain, plane, Port-of-Spain, profane, rain, Raine, refrain, reign, rein, retain, romaine, sane, Seine, Shane, Sinn Fein, skein, slain, Spain, Spillane, sprain, stain, strain, sustain, swain, terrain, thane, train, twain, Ujjain, Ukraine, underlain, urbane, vain, vane, vein, Verlaine, vicereine, wain, wane, Wayne
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán