Definición de ash dieback en inglés:
A serious fungal disease of the European ash, characterized by the progressive death of the tree’s branches: the number of woodland sites where ash dieback has been detected has doubled
- The disease is caused by Hymenoscyphus pseudoalbidus (also called Chalara fraxinea), subdivision Ascomycotina
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has emerged that 100,000 ash trees have already been burnt to stop the spread of ash dieback.
- The threat of ash dieback is mitigated by the vigour with which new trees regenerate in the British climate.
- The first outbreak of ash dieback has been confirmed in Northern Ireland.
Definición de ash dieback en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan