sustantivo (plural aspergilla or aspergillums)
- An implement for sprinkling holy water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Suspended from a rod attached to the frame of what must be a devotional picture, the bucket has been turned into a container for holy water with the addition of an aspergillum.
- Within this religious setting, the pot thus functions as a vessel for holy water and the wand as an aspergillum.
- This little device is called aspergillum, after the Latin word for sprinkling, which is aspergo.
mid 17th century: from Latin.
Más definiciones de aspergillumDefinición de aspergillum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.