Definición de aspirational en inglés:
Having or characterized by aspirations to achieve social prestige and material success: young, aspirational, and independent women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her priority is to maintain an impenetrable veneer of normalcy, of successful, aspirational living while he longs to wake up from the monotony of his existence and start living again.
- She said quality should not be sacrificed for quantity and added: ‘Let's be aspirational about these key workers.’
- By the mid-19th century, the beach had become an aspirational destination, aided by Byron and Shelley and aristocratic tourists to the Mediterranean and colonists in the South Seas.
- Example sentences
- Rights can either be embodied in law or expressed aspirationally.
Definición de aspirational en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan