Having or characterized by aspirations to achieve social prestige and material success: young, aspirational, and independent women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her priority is to maintain an impenetrable veneer of normalcy, of successful, aspirational living while he longs to wake up from the monotony of his existence and start living again.
- She said quality should not be sacrificed for quantity and added: ‘Let's be aspirational about these key workers.’
- By the mid-19th century, the beach had become an aspirational destination, aided by Byron and Shelley and aristocratic tourists to the Mediterranean and colonists in the South Seas.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rights can either be embodied in law or expressed aspirationally.
Definición de aspirational en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.