Definición de aspirin en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or aspirins)[mass noun]
- Alternative name: acetylsalicylic acid; chemical formula: C6H4(OCOCH3)COOH
- Ask any medical student and he or she will tell you that aspirin reduces fever, pain, and inflammation but may cause ulcers.
- For adults, paracetamol, aspirin or ibuprofen can help to relieve fever and pain.
- Optimal control of diabetes is important, and simple analgesics such as aspirin and paracetamol may be beneficial.
- Instead, place them inside an airtight bag, and put in a crushed aspirin to absorb the odor.
- If he were back home, his mom would rub his tummy and give him an aspirin to calm his nerves.
- If you don't want to donate cash, many times these charities need blankets, food, toiletries, and simple things like aspirins and cough syrup.
Late 19th century: from German, from acetylierte Spirsäure 'acetylated salicylic acid' (the element Spir- being from the plant genus name Spiraea).
This was coined in German, from a(cetylierte) Spir(säur)e ‘acetylated spiraeic acid’; spiraeic acid is an old name for alicylic acid, given its name because it was first isolated from the leaves of the plant Spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet).
Palabras que riman con aspirinchagrin • Catrin • Kathryn
Definición de aspirin en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.