sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- The action of threatening a person together with the action of making physical contact with them: officers investigated 531 cases of assault and batteryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- According to this, he'd been arrested for assault and battery, vandalism, burglary and illegal racing.
- She had stabbed a woman to death and had also been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, assault and battery, and firearms possession.
- The indictment includes 10 counts of child rape and six counts of indecent assault and battery.
Más definiciones de assault and batteryDefinición de assault and battery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.