- A lightweight rifle developed from the sub-machine gun, which may be set to fire automatically or semi-automatically.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sniper carries his sniper rifle as well as an assault rifle or machine pistol for close-in fighting.
- The sub-machine gun and my assault rifle used the same ammo and both were able to use the silencer.
- He brought his katana up at his side as the marine fired his assault rifle in an uncharacteristic panic.
Más definiciones de assault rifleDefinición de assault rifle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.