(or assemblywoman /əˈsɛmbliwʊmən/)
sustantivo (plural assemblymen or assemblywomen)chiefly US
- A person who is a member of a legislative assembly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A Nevada state legislative assemblyman for the area, and the chairman of the Lander County Commission, were both denied the right to testify in a prior hearing set to consider wireline phones for the area.
- In California, one assemblyman just introduced legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.
- One state assemblyman said, ‘It's all very nice to be politically correct here, but we're talking about terrorism.’
Más definiciones de assemblymanDefinición de assemblyman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.