Definición de assertive en inglés:
Having or showing a confident and forceful personality: the job may call for assertive behaviour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On top of abuse, midwives also face a far more assertive and confident middle class mother than they did even 15 years ago.
- I have become more assertive and self assured, and have found strengths within myself which I did not know existed.
- They reported increased confidence in being more assertive with patients.
confident, forceful, self-confident, positive, bold, decisive, assured, self-assured, self-possessed, believing in oneself, self-assertive, authoritative, strong-willed, insistent, firm, determined, commanding, bullish, dominant, domineering, assaultive
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I raised my voice and assertively directed him to move.
- Rather than getting into a shouting match, he recommends taking three deep breaths, changing your environment or making your point assertively but calmly.
- The hostility-reduction intervention included teaching them skills for expressing anger more appropriately and more assertively.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda