- Denoting securities having as collateral the return on a series of mortgages, credit agreements, or other forms of lending.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are today forced to wait for the protracted boom in mortgage finance and asset-backed securities to run its course.
- Today, we see that investors and speculators are increasingly willing to hold risky junk bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backs, agency debt, and even corporate bonds.
- The capital markets have also played a key role, with the proliferation of mortgage and asset-backed securities.
Más definiciones de asset-backedDefinición de asset-backed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.