Definición de asset stripping en inglés:
The practice of taking over a company in financial difficulties and selling each of its assets separately at a profit without regard for the company’s future.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When working on controversial buy-outs, they have been accused of asset stripping and looking to make a fast buck without caring about the future of employees.
- Unlike employees of a large enterprise, employees/owners of a small enterprise are less likely to rely upon profit reserves and asset stripping for the immediate improvement of their living conditions.
- Out there in the world of university money and politics we are witnessing thinking and planning that involves sly manoeuvring, takeover bids, and asset stripping.
- asset strippersustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Something may yet be retrieved once the asset strippers have done their worst - a management buy-out is one possibility.
- If it were judged purely on a commercial basis the return on capital would stimulate the interest of every asset stripper in town.
- Many other football clubs still face extinction because of the actions of asset strippers.
Definición de asset stripping en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda