Showing great care and perseverance: she was assiduous in pointing out every feature
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet the result of this assiduous attention to presentation was that the image became too self-conscious.
- I accept that Larry could have been more assiduous in his search.
- The manager has the right to expect that his workers will be careful and assiduous.
diligent, careful, meticulous, thorough, sedulous, attentive, industrious, laborious, hard-working, conscientious, ultra-careful, punctilious, painstaking, demanding, exacting, persevering, unflagging, searching, close, elaborate, minute, accurate, correct, studious, rigorous, particular;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the contrary, these qualities are considered signs of assiduousness and punctiliousness.
- But in one of the more heroic efforts in tennis history, he set about - with characteristic assiduousness and determination - trying to acquire a grass-court game in order to win it.
- Apparently some famous violinist whose name escapes me wrote to his son (a violist): ‘You must practise with great assiduousness, since you do not wish to remain a violist for the whole of your life.’
Palabras que riman con assiduousdeciduous
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: as¦sidu|ous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda