Definición de assiduous en inglés:
Showing great care and perseverance: she was assiduous in pointing out every feature
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet the result of this assiduous attention to presentation was that the image became too self-conscious.
- I accept that Larry could have been more assiduous in his search.
- The manager has the right to expect that his workers will be careful and assiduous.
diligent, careful, meticulous, thorough, sedulous, attentive, industrious, laborious, hard-working, conscientious, ultra-careful, punctilious, painstaking, demanding, exacting, persevering, unflagging, searching, close, elaborate, minute, accurate, correct, studious, rigorous, particular;
- Example sentences
- There I was placed in the hands of some of the most diligent professionals, who attended to me assiduously, trying to save my life.
- I have assiduously searched my posts for any reference to a husband which may have caused this confusion, and find none.
- Therefore, we must work assiduously to challenge the dominant role of the corporation in our lives and in our politics.
- Example sentences
- On the contrary, these qualities are considered signs of assiduousness and punctiliousness.
- But in one of the more heroic efforts in tennis history, he set about - with characteristic assiduousness and determination - trying to acquire a grass-court game in order to win it.
- Apparently some famous violinist whose name escapes me wrote to his son (a violist): ‘You must practise with great assiduousness, since you do not wish to remain a violist for the whole of your life.’
Words that rhyme with assiduousdeciduous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan