Definición de assist en inglés:
- Davis said the police were assisting the people to transport their belongings to their various homes and would also assist in the clean-up.
- Likewise he is banned from encouraging, inciting or assisting any person to commit any acts of anti-social behaviour.
- The sickness and invalids benefit strategy is showing encouraging results in assisting people to recover and return to employment.
- I would urge anyone who has information which could assist police to come forward.
- In urging the public to assist the police with information, Paul said crime was the business of all law-abiding persons.
- There is no general obligation on health professionals to disclose confidential information in order to assist the police with the investigation of crimes.
- She has also assisted at blood donor sessions in the town, and only stopped doing that in March.
- She also very graciously assisted in the awards presentation that was done around the pool on the Saturday evening.
- No subtitles are present to assist, although they would be welcome when the Australian accents are prevalent.
sustantivochiefly North American Volver al principio
- And they certainly appreciate the ongoing assists from news media.
- With an assist from his brother who ‘got my resume to Bremer,’ he landed interviews that led to his appointment.
- Fortunately, the counselors reacted quickly and performed a reach assist while the camper was still under water.
- During the first couple decades of the 20th century, box scores listed individual assists and putouts but not RBI.
- Ironically, his largest splash was made with his arm, as he had two outfield assists in just five games.
- You don't have to rely on teammates for an assist, there's no variance in the shot's distance, and there is no defender.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, as the accessory or assister does not have to receive any trust property for this type of liability to arise, it seems misleading to describe him as a trustee at all.
- For chest, bench presses are your central strength movement, while dumbbell presses are your assister.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- International swimming rules are followed with just a few exceptions, such as optional platform or in-water starts, but no prostheses or assistive devices are permitted.
- For example, images need to have alternative descriptions that would allow blind or partially sighted users to read them using assistive technology.
- The term ‘visually impaired’ was defined as people who needed to use assistive technology, or had to be very close to the screen to be able to ‘read’ it.
consist from Late Middle English:
Fron Latin consistere ‘stand firm or still, exist’, sistere ‘set, stand (still), stop’, also the source of assist (Late Middle English) originally ‘take your stand’; desist (Late Middle English) ‘stand down, stop’; exist (early 17th century) ‘come into being’, literally ‘stand out’; insist (late 16th century) ‘stand upon [an argument]’; and resist (Late Middle English) ‘stand back or against’.
Palabras que riman con assistcist, coexist, consist, cyst, desist, enlist, exist, gist, grist, hist, insist, list, Liszt, mist, persist, resist, schist, subsist, tryst, twist, whist, wist, wrist
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.