- Article 130 provides that ministers cannot form associations for political purposes or rally in favor of or against any candidate, political party or association.
- Few in democratic societies dispute the right of citizens to come together in peaceful associations to pursue common purposes.
- The visit concluded with a joint committee of both associations on Sunday morning.
- Each of these habitat types has its own association of species.
- The Park Service planted roadside plant associations along a gradient so taller growth remained closer to the forest.
- Although a number of species are found in all five associations, a given species is dominant in only one or two.
- Planning has started, with steering committees being set up in each state in association with other professional and industry associations.
- The council is organising similar events in association with residents' associations, at estates around the town.
- In association with Avinashilingam University, it conducted a seminar on ‘Legal awareness and prime steps’ for the college students recently.
- But last month it was revealed that more than 40 association members had signed a petition calling for her deselection.
- It is asking fellow supporters to join association members for the lobby, which will take place in Westminster Hall between noon and 3pm.
- The film is due to be previewed to those involved in its production, and association members, before being shown to townspeople and released to travel operators and film and television companies.
- In interactions with proteins and lipids, sucrose replaces water associations in the molecules and maintains structural integrity.
- The cross-linking studies reveal an absence of higher soluble molecular weight peptide-peptide associations for the S22W peptide.
- The close association allows these molecules to interact through opposing charged groups.
- Well, this scent is not a smell that is detected with the nose; it is an information scent, based on our mental associations between concepts.
- It's a good idea to make mental associations between their appearance and their name.
- The music will also explore the associations between the church and the neighbouring Abbey, which was founded by Richard, Earl of Cornwall in the 13 th century.
- Within the chronic pain group there was no association between the presence of neuroglobin and clinical factors such as age, extent or duration of pain, or tenderness to pressure.
- There was no association between the presence of a BCG scar and the prevalence of a positive TST reaction for either cutoff point.
- In the present study, no association was found between the use of extracellular preservation fluid and early gas exchange.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The rescuers are also free men and women, exhibiting all the associational skills that have made civil society so vibrant in Western history.
- Nor does public protection and support for associational and affective ties need to be limited to marriage partners and parents and children.
- The order is melodic, intuitive and associational rather than logical.
Mid 16th century (in the sense 'uniting in a common purpose'): from medieval Latin associatio(n-), from Latin associare 'to unite, ally' (see associate).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.