- A region of the cortex of the brain which connects sensory and motor areas, and which is thought to be concerned with higher mental activities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the other hand, the parietal higher association area activity was decreased compared to the controls.
- In the temporal lobe of the monkey's cerebral cortex, in the general region where Wernicke's area exists in humans, there is a specialized auditory association area.
- Instead, they may involve association areas of the cerebral cortex.
Más definiciones de association areaDefinición de association area en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.