Definición de assurance en inglés:
- Safety assurances cannot be guaranteed because there is always a first time for incidents to happen.
- Oral guarantees or assurances are worthless should a dispute arise in the future.
- Some analysts and Western diplomats, however, are skeptical of their assurances.
- He belonged to a unique generation of Irish people whose strength and assurance lay in their ability to think for themselves.
- He was in determined mood and quickly established dominance of his area, however, despatching Salford shots with a confidence and assurance which belied his inexperience.
- He has also got organisational capabilities, he is a winner and he oozes confidence and assurance.
- And it's a wonderful thing to have that kind of peace and assurance and joy and certainty.
- I sometimes look with envy on those whose faith brings comfort and assurance.
- On the one hand, I wish I had this woman's faith, her assurance about good and evil, about the way things will turn out.
- Following a slow start to the year, recruitment levels in the insurance, assurance and reinsurance industries have picked up significantly this month.
- Most lenders require mortgage holders to take out term assurance policies - a simple form of life insurance which pays off the mortgage debt if the holder dies.
- Anyone who is self-employed or not a member of a company pension scheme can buy life assurance protection via a personal pension assurance policy.
In the context of life insurance, a technical distinction is made between assurance and insurance. Assurance is used of policies under whose terms a payment is guaranteed, either after a fixed term or on the death of the insured person; insurance is the general term, and is used in particular of policies under whose terms a payment would be made only in certain circumstances (e.g. accident or death within a limited period).
Palabras que riman con assurancedurance, endurance, insurance
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.