Definición de asthenia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Abnormal physical weakness or lack of energy: the asthenia of chronic respiratory disease
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Diagnosis begins with a patient history distinguishing weakness from fatigue or asthenia, separate conditions with different etiologies that can coexist with, or be confused for, weakness.
- The most common effects of toxicity from chemotherapies for advanced colorectal cancer are diarrhoea, mucositis, asthenia, and neutropenia.
- A 39-year-old man presented with general weakness and asthenia, which he had been experiencing for three months.
- Example sentences
- This condition is seen in tall, asthenic individuals of both sexes.
- There has been little understanding of a condition of asthenic wasting.
Definición de asthenia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan