- He is said to be acutely focused and astute in assessing what he should and should not buy.
- I regard him as an astute businessman who is very conscious of the value of capital.
- Our leader is intelligent and astute, as we have seen with her handling of Iraq.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is known far and wide, not for his intellectual astuteness or classroom achievements, but for his ability to energize campus social life.
- An increasingly educated electorate can spot bias with greater acumen and astuteness than ever before.
- I want to thank Brian Gelling for his foresight and astuteness in handling the negotiations.
Early 17th century: from obsolete French astut or Latin astutus, from astus 'craft'.
This is from obsolete French astut or Latin astutus, from astus ‘craft’.
Palabras que riman con astuteacute, argute, beaut, Beirut, boot, bruit, brut, brute, Bute, butte, Canute, cheroot, chute, commute, compute, confute, coot, cute, depute, dilute, dispute, flute, galoot, hoot, impute, jute, loot, lute, minute, moot, newt, outshoot, permute, pollute, pursuit, recruit, refute, repute, route, salute, Salyut, scoot, shoot, Shute, sloot, snoot, subacute, suit, telecommute, Tonton Macoute, toot, transmute, undershoot, uproot, Ute, volute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.