Definición de astute en inglés:
Having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one’s advantage: an astute businessman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is said to be acutely focused and astute in assessing what he should and should not buy.
- I regard him as an astute businessman who is very conscious of the value of capital.
- Our leader is intelligent and astute, as we have seen with her handling of Iraq.
shrewd, sharp, sharp-witted, razor-sharp, acute, quick, quick-witted, ingenious, clever, intelligent, bright, brilliant, smart, canny, intuitive, discerning, perceptive, perspicacious, penetrating, insightful, incisive, piercing, discriminating, sagacious, wise, judicious;
British informal suss
Scottish & Northern English informal pawky
dated , informal long-headed
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is known far and wide, not for his intellectual astuteness or classroom achievements, but for his ability to energize campus social life.
- An increasingly educated electorate can spot bias with greater acumen and astuteness than ever before.
- I want to thank Brian Gelling for his foresight and astuteness in handling the negotiations.
Palabras que riman con astuteacute, argute, beaut, Beirut, boot, bruit, brut, brute, Bute, butte, Canute, cheroot, chute, commute, compute, confute, coot, cute, depute, dilute, dispute, flute, galoot, hoot, impute, jute, loot, lute, minute, moot, newt, outshoot, permute, pollute, pursuit, recruit, refute, repute, route, salute, Salyut, scoot, shoot, Shute, sloot, snoot, subacute, suit, telecommute, Tonton Macoute, toot, transmute, undershoot, uproot, Ute, volute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán