- A person who has left their home country as a political refugee and is seeking asylum in another: only asylum seekers who are granted refugee status are allowed to work in the countryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Of these asylum seekers, some were living in detention centres and others in the community but they all created the art based on their memories of life in their home countries.
- If these are rejected, the asylum seekers are given up to 14 days to leave the country.
- It could be about the desperate asylum seekers who die in the attempt to reach these shores.
Más definiciones de asylum seekerDefinición de asylum seeker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.