- North American On the same level: the crossing at grade of two streetsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This track crossed it at a diamond, one of the last such crossings at grade with streetcars.
- The total distance of the metro line will be 36.50 km of which 29.15 km will be elevated, 0.65 km at grade and 6.70 km will be underground.
- Planning requirements mean tall residential buildings have setbacks and open areas at grade, making the streetscape discontinuous and usually unpleasant.
Más definiciones de at gradeDefinición de at grade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.