Definición de atheist en inglés:
A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods: he is a committed atheist
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most agnostics are closer in beliefs to atheists than to theists.
- Most of my college professors and intellectual mentors were devout atheists.
- For years we had people utter a religious oath, even when many of them were atheists or agnostics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She has renounced the life of a violent revolutionary and embraced Jainism, an atheistical Indian philosophy whose practitioners advocate the ethical principle of nonviolence, often living its precepts to the extreme.
- According to Bishop Gilbert Burnet, Brodrick ‘had been very atheistical and wicked, but was as great an example as ever I knew of an eminent conversion before his death’.
- Three days before Marlowe's death the same Baines delivered a note to the Privy Council that claimed to record an atheistical lecture delivered by Marlowe.
Palabras que riman con atheistpantheist • polytheist
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia