- (Of a medical or surgical procedure) causing minimal tissue injury.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although it is a relatively atraumatic procedure, various histologic alterations have been observed in various tissues.
- The need for medical interventions was also reduced with atraumatic needles: one intervention was avoided for every three patients undergoing lumbar puncture
- New laparoscopic instruments, such as the ultrasonic dissector and atraumatic grasper, may make minimally invasive procedures feasible for more patients.
Más definiciones de atraumaticDefinición de atraumatic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.