- A synthetic compound derived from triazine, used as an agricultural herbicide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She has also added a gene to alfalfa that enables it to detoxify the herbicide atrazine.
- The concern is that drainage discharge water can carry pollutants such as the herbicide atrazine, sediment, and nutrients to surface waters.
- I would also suggest that chemicals like atrazine and simazine, which have already been banned by a number of countries overseas, should be immediately withdrawn from registration here.
Más definiciones de atrazineDefinición de atrazine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.