adjetivo[predic.] • literary
- Trembling: the breeze failed to set a single leaf atrembleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With Britain atremble with the thought of another summer of voyeuristic frenzy, Channel 4 was pumping out story after story about the adventures of the 10 new housemates.
- Given the sheer volume of these texts, and their kaleidoscopic content, the very thought of plunging into them leaves even the most determined researcher atremble.
- And so I spent the night, atremble, convinced that I had obliterated the school.
Más definiciones de atrembleDefinición de atremble en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.