- There is also continued debate about whether they should be straight or helical, and about how best, mechanically, to align and attach them.
- They admitted attaching two boards to roadside railings in St Paul's Cray and were ordered to pay fines of £600 and costs totalling £300.
- At the end of a two-day trial at Cirencester Magistrates Court, District Judge Paul Clark ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove that in attaching the flag she intended to disrupt or obstruct security at the base.
- Make sure it is printed on good quality A4 size paper and never attach extra documents, letters or certificates - save these for the interview.
- I attached the document he needed to send and I copied him in so he'd know it had been sent.
- I am attaching three documents that can be used to circulate this information.
- When he first discussed the seminar with a senior officer from another government, there were conditions attached, appropriate rank being one of them.
- But there were still certain conditions to be attached, so far as most of the female players were concerned.
- It attached 21 conditions, including the relocation of a planned crèche and nursing home.
- Many of the characters in the book - the people he meets and attaches himself to along the way - will be dead in a decade.
- Now the weaknesses have overwhelmed them and Williams has become a raving, paranoid, conspiratorial embarrassment to himself and to any cause he attaches himself to.
- You are a princess, and whether you like it or not, you were born for a greater purpose than frolicking around with that no good, filthy lummox you have attached yourself to.
- But any country that attaches any importance to the universal values of human rights should keep a close eye on them, and be willing to speak up whenever their words differ from their actions.
- In a Scotland context, he has been criticised for not attaching sufficient importance to goalkicking.
- This goes to the heart of why Graydon attaches such importance to the event.
- However, the 5% rate attaches to the value of the house only, not the contents.
- The value which attaches to them can - up to a point - be measured in a price tag.
- Judging whether any value attaches to the use made of it in these other spheres in any case depends on first understanding the ideas themselves.
- Buffalo City is successfully recovering money from defaulting ratepayers by attaching their properties.
- To recover the alleged stolen money, he said the unit had attached all Stone's properties here and in Port Elizabeth.
- They also attached property belonging to Naomi Worth, worth close to a million rand, including a Northcrest house.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I bought an attachable flash and became the only person with a non-snazzy camera to avoid red eye.
- If you're planning to use your hand-held computer to write papers, it's best to invest in an attachable pocket keyboard, which sells for about US $100.
- Anyone intending to write e-mails of any reasonable length is probably going to need an attachable keyboard, for instance, rather than use the built-in keypad.
attack from early 17th century:
This is from French attaquer (from Italian attaccare ‘join battle’). The base is an element of Germanic origin shared by attach (Middle English); ‘joining’ is a key sense.
Palabras que riman con attachbatch, catch, crosshatch, detach, hatch, latch, match, mismatch, natch, outmatch, patch, scratch, thatch
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.