- These clamps are extra attachments that ensure the lander stays perfectly fixed to the spacecraft during the launch and is not affected by launch vibrations.
- The policy stated that ‘the site, position or fitting of the attachment or sign should not promote decay in the pole or impede testing for decay.’
- However, you'll soon acquire a number of attachments to change the function of the gun that turn it into a sniper rifle and a grenade launcher.
- Viruses can be sent out as email attachments to infect your computer if you open them.
- Other viruses may infect a computer via an e-mail attachment or Web site but do not spread automatically after affecting the operations of the computer.
- Changes in music consuming behaviour were not the result of the appearance of personal sites and the exchange of MP3 files as attachments in e-mail.
- There is still a sizeable holding in the family, which has a strong sentimental attachment to the company.
- It is time to look to the other side of my original question: why does the democracy work well despite the people having no strong attachment to it?
- Your child may also develop a strong emotional attachment to a real friend and it's wrong to make fun of this.
- In a film that charts the neurotic romantic attachments of three Manhattan sisters through the focal point of a Thanksgiving party, there are bit players and comedic cameos of the highest order infusing every scene.
- Rather, it is a quality of being that affects one's whole way of life, including our friendships and family ties, our romantic attachments, our identities and our behaviour patterns.
- Nilani apparently never remarried, nor is Lenara married; it can be inferred that her love for Torias has excluded other romantic attachments.
- Therefore many take up temporary unpaid observer attachments in the hope of transferring to a training post.
- Because free agent workers do not usually have long-term attachments to one organization, their needs for career development must be met in non-traditional ways.
- As well as being a qualified area car driver and tutor constable, he had spent time on attachment with the force child protection unit, where, ironically, he had been trained in interviewing children.
- Constructed from machined aluminum, this combat light also can be used for signaling and has a stainless-steel belt clip for sturdy attachment.
- These conditions favor attachment and growth of bacteria and allow for a greatly increased bacterial density.
- Each pet identification tag comes with a split ring for attachment to your pet's collar.
- Trustees in bankruptcy were appointed and the court ordered attachment of its property.
- Under Texas law, these are exempt from attachment, execution and seizure for the satisfaction of debt.
- This was not surprising in view of the fact that in most cases security was put up voluntarily and without an arrest or attachment and therefore without reference to the jurisdiction of a court of arrest or attachment.
attachment of earnings
- English Law Payment of debts by direct deduction from the debtor’s earnings, under a court order.Oraciones de ejemplo
- The main methods of enforcement are distress (little used), committal to prison and the making of an attachment of earnings order under the Attachment of Earnings Act 1971.
- He also began to pay the periodical payments, although it was necessary to have an attachment of earnings order.
- He can opt for methods such as an attachment of earnings order or a charging order but the most common recourse is to call in the bailiffs.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'arrest for contempt of court'): from Old French attachement, from atachier 'fasten, fix' (see attach).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: at¦tach|ment
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.