- A fragrant essential oil, typically made from rose petals: attar of rosesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- More than 90 per cent of the rose attar produced in Bulgaria is exported to the US, France and Switzerland.
- The valley of Taif in Western Saudi Arabia near Jeddah is famous the world over for its rose attar and water.
- This is because they contain the same essential oils as attar of roses.
late 17th century: via Persian from Arabic ‘iṭr 'perfume, essence'.
Más definiciones de attarDefinición de attar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.