Definición de attitude en inglés:
- Public opinion and the public attitude to war is often a key to whether there will be a war in the first place.
- A sensitive attitude to cultural differences is necessary if the alliance is to succeed.
- It reminded me of how much we're complete opposites when it comes to our attitude to public transport.
- His stocky body was set in an attitude of hopeless challenge.
- Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability.
- Three plump blackbirds, made all the plumper by the cold-weather attitude of their feathers, sat in a ragged row.
- The women hobble and stretch on point, doing something looking like an attitude, the knee isn't raised, but the leg stretches out from the knee.
- The dancers could not be faulted for they rendered their attitudes, tours and pirouettes with steady, professional manner.
- Staff have an attitude and can't even raise a smile when you tip them!
- She came to his studio with attitude, but cradled his face in her hands to kiss him before she left.
- Last season they arrived with attitude and generally did not treat us well, making fun of us even though they are not very good themselves.
- Sarah pointed at a nine-year-old girl with attitude and spunk.
- So, I thought, it's just a bar with attitude.
- She comes across as sweet and innocent and yet as a teen with attitude.
- Although the pilot cannot deliberately overshoot the attitude limitation, the aircraft can.
- It is important to fully understand the effect a liquid's movement can have on the attitude control of these spacecraft.
- We use our view of the ground, the horizon and the sky to keep the airplane in the right attitude.
Late 17th century (denoting the placing or posture of a figure in art): from French, from Italian attitudine 'fitness, posture', from late Latin aptitudo, from aptus 'fit'.
Palabras que riman con attitudebeatitude, gratitude, latitude, platitude
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.