Definición de attitudinize en inglés:
Adopt or express a particular attitude or attitudes, typically just for effect: her column is an exercise in smug attitudinizing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He loved to strike poses, to attitudinize, and in these last years allowed his imagination to run riot.
- Even now my friends in the North would be preparing work, talking and arguing and attitudinizing, while I went unsteadily on by myself.
- While most of the other panelists attitudinized, he got down to brass tacks.
- Example sentences
- For so Christian an attitudiniser, he has a strikingly weak sense of sin as a force in human affairs.
Definición de attitudinize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan