sustantivo (plural attorneys)
- Other important intermediaries were legal attorneys, who represented the Christian groups in their dealings with the state.
- The court would appoint public attorneys to represent Estrada.
- You and your attorney should understand your business situation thoroughly before you decide on a license.
- About two dozen women qualified as attorneys by the end of the decade.
- As you reach your twilight years, meeting with a qualified attorney to develop an estate plan is a priority.
- Well, I think he is going to rely on the counsel of his attorneys.
Middle English: from Old French atorne, past participle of atorner 'assign', from a 'towards' + torner 'to turn' ( see attorn).
Palabras que riman con attorneyBurney, Czerny, Ernie, ferny, gurney, journey, Verny
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: at¦tor|ney
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.