Definición de attraction en inglés:
- Platonic love is devoid of any physical attraction or sexual interest.
- These can express everything from sexual attraction to intellectual or physical dominance.
- No, it was probably only baseless physical, sexual attraction.
- He believes colour and convenience are the main attractions for beginner or novice gardeners buying plants.
- The quality of the workforce is one of the attractions for entrepreneurs and investors in the Paisley area.
- One of the main attractions for users to have mobile phones is that they offer the ability to roam and to make telephone calls from almost anywhere.
- There are ambitious plans for the future and the entire park, when fully developed, will be a tourist attraction for locals and visitors alike.
- In many towns and villages, such a house acts not only as a place to live, but also as a tourist attraction, bringing visitors in their droves.
- Sligo Folk Park is the latest regional visitor and tourist attraction in the County.
- As an exercise you might try computing the electrostatic attraction between an electron and a proton and compare it with the gravitational attraction.
- Gravitational forces of attraction always exist between two objects of any mass, but it takes an object as large as a planet for this force to become noticeable.
- The gravitational attraction between the two might follow a force law that differs from Newton's law of gravity.
Late Middle English (denoting the action of a poultice in drawing matter from the tissues): from Latin attractio(n-), from the verb attrahere (see attract).
Palabras que riman con attractionabstraction, action, benefaction, compaction, contraction, counteraction, diffraction, enaction, exaction, extraction, faction, fraction, interaction, liquefaction, malefaction, petrifaction, proaction, protraction, putrefaction, redaction, retroaction, satisfaction, stupefaction, subtraction, traction, transaction, tumefaction, vitrifaction
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.