Definición de attribute en inglés:
- The firm attributed the profit to rising prices and lower interest payments to its creditors.
- The firm attributes the loss to its heavy investment in the Special Olympics and its involvement in a number of long-term development projects.
- The firm attributes its success to a talented staff and an open culture that honors individual creativity and nurtures teamwork.
- Until recently, the angriest reaction I ever got to one of my reviews was when I criticised an author for attributing thoughts to Teddy Roosevelt's dog.
- He never attributed the line to Kennedy in his remarks, nor does the transcribed version of his speech.
- Willfully to misinterpret a text is akin to attributing an action to the author that he did not commit.
- Rather than describing a man's character by attributing various qualities to him, they preferred to exemplify it by saying the sort of things that he might do.
- Anna now believes that she was in love with a person who really didn't exist - an imaginary person that she created by attributing characteristics to Bill that he didn't actually possess.
- More grating, though, is the narrator, who is constantly attributing characteristics to these people - wit, say, or charisma, or confidence - which are in no way borne out by anything they say or do.
- He has the height and he is very strong across the chest, shoulders and in the legs - key attributes for good quality rowers.
- We agreed on the key attributes of the character and the artistic direction.
- The applicant must show that she has attributes or characteristics which distinguish her from all other persons.
- The depiction of her as St Margaret shows her in contemporary dress but with the attributes of the saint.
- Centered on the canvas, each image bears a number of formal attributes associated with conventional portraiture.
- Mayan examples are identified by glyphs and attributes, and are understood to represent specific subjects.
- The destination of the alias is stored in the maildrop attribute.
- First, you can apply the CSS inline using the style attribute on any tag.
- You'll have to tolerate the error messages concerned with the attributes.
- Nest attributes used in the statistical analyses were measured at the start of the first film.
- This does not mean that individuals have the attributes of the statistical group.
- Metadata is a set of attributes used to describe an object.
Late 15th century: the noun from Old French attribut; the verb from Latin attribut- 'allotted': both from the verb attribuere, from ad- 'to' + tribuere 'assign'.
Palabras que riman con attributecontribute, tribute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.