Definición de audit en inglés:
- We have an independent audit and accountants say the Duchy is being run according to all modern accounting practices.
- The member states were persuaded that an independent audit body was warranted, given the emergence of an EU budget with supranational characteristics.
- Like many other professions involving large volumes of cash transactions, vets also come under the scrutiny of tax officials in audits.
- Start by completing an audit of the existing lighting systems, assessing both the condition and the performance of all components in the system.
- The situation will then be reviewed after a safety audit.
- The last chapter is on clinical audit and learning from systematic case reviews assessed against explicit criteria.
verbo (audits, auditing, audited)[with object] Volver al principio
- It is illegal for a director to audit his own company's accounts.
- However, when accounting firms audit businesses that they also serve as consultants, they lose their independence.
- Any severe, firmwide sanction, such as a one-year ban on auditing public companies, could put an accounting firm out of business.
- Management plans are valid for fifteen years though they are reviewed and audited every five years.
- We've had international institutions audit our systems.
- She is a security expert who audits computer systems and networks for security vulnerabilities.
- You may be able to audit classes, attend without receiving any academic credit.
- While auditing a class taught by Robert Lowell at Boston University, Sylvia met another poet hell-bent on suicide, Anne Sexton.
- Then for my final grade, the university said I was auditing the class, even though I got an A.
- auditability sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the context of maintaining security and also of of maintaining auditability, privacy must be made an absolute priority.
- Detailed coding and memos written throughout the analysis enhanced auditability, enabling an examination of the ‘decision trail’ used.
- It seems that paper ballots plus optical readers just might provide the ideal marriage of speed and unimpeachable auditability.
- auditable adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are now able to build a picture very quickly of the service we are providing, spot any problems, and provide an easily auditable set of performance data for fleets.
- It is also an auditable process whereby we supply a monthly certificate of compliance and a report.
- Our complete dataset therefore included individual clinical and general policy making encounters, with an auditable trail of fieldwork notes and thematic analyses.
Late Middle English: from Latin auditus 'hearing', from audire 'hear', in medieval Latin auditus (compoti) 'audit (of an account)', an audit originally being presented orally.
Palabras que riman con auditplaudit
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.