sustantivo (plural auras or aurae /ˈɔːriː/)
- The scene was spectacular: spotlights in the grass cast a fine play of light and shadow, creating an aura of ancient grandeur and mystery.
- Historical sites of revolutions are often imbued with an aura of romantic mystique.
- The meditative mood and ethereal atmosphere of the painting create an aura of intimacy that counters the epic scale of its composition.
- Around their bodies shimmered auras of living energy.
- Her latest book, Light Body, an intense study of the human aura, spiritual energy and the awakening of the human soul will be published in September.
- Negative energy that is part of your aura attracts more negative energy.
- The power and aroma of their particular auras bombarded me and I felt disgusted with the stench of them.
- I recognized the stench, the aura that hung in the air; thick and palpable… a portent of imminent death.
- But still there was a warm aura about her that brought the faintest of smiles to his face.
- The results were true only for people with migraine accompanied by an aura, or a warning sensation that occurs before the headache begins.
- Sometimes there is a warning of the attack called an aura perhaps an unpleasant odor or spots before the eyes.
- One such experience taught me the nature of my migraine aura.
Late Middle English (originally denoting a gentle breeze): via Latin from Greek, 'breeze, breath'. Current senses date from the 18th century.
Originally a gentle breeze, aura comes via Latin from a Greek word meaning ‘breeze, breath’. Current senses ‘distinctive atmosphere’, ‘emanation’, date from the 18th century.
Palabras que riman con auraabhorrer, adorer, Andorra, angora, aurora, bora, Bora-Bora, borer, Camorra, Cora, corer, Dora, Eleonora, Eudora, explorer, fedora, flora, fora, ignorer, Isadora, Kia-Ora, Laura, Leonora, Maura, menorah, Nora, pakora, Pandora, pourer, roarer, scorer, senhora, señora, signora, snorer, soarer, Sonora, sora, storer, Theodora, Torah, Tuscarora, Vlorë
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: aura
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.