- He said such evidence could include originals or copies of documents authenticated by the UN fact-finding commission.
- The significant problem with both press releases and web pages that describe these items is that they provide little, if any, hard data that authenticates the identification of these items as valid artifacts or bones.
- The family claimed asylum in the UK, but, despite evidence that included authenticated documents, their story was not believed and their claim was rejected.
- In order to access the functions with your browser, you must first authenticate with a user name and password.
- A closed portal requires users to authenticate before they get access.
- The global internet browsing policy dictates that everyone must authenticate with user credentials prior to gaining access to the internet.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A team of independent authenticators comprising qualified magicians and local personalities had a close watch and he was allowed to take 15-minute break once in eight hours.
- Her confidential source was not reliable and her authenticators were unable to authenticate the documents.
- Users should keep their security authenticators, whether these are just passwords, a list of one-time passwords, hardware tokens, or the PINs to unlock these tokens, private, and protect them from potential abuse.
Early 17th century: from medieval Latin authenticat- 'established as valid', from the verb authenticare, from late Latin authenticus 'genuine' (see authentic).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: au¦then¦ti|cate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.