sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- The creation of programs and databases for computer applications such as computer-assisted learning or multimedia products: [as modifier]: an authoring systemMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Certainly if you need the added performance - for example, you're doing fairly serious multimedia content authoring - then the added price may be worth the added productivity gain.
- DVD burners are rapidly becoming cost-effective tools for authoring DVD video discs, backing up files and as CD burners to boot.
- The program reduces all your authoring efforts to three simple clicks, and when the DVD is ready, you just have to put it into the player.
Más definiciones de authoringDefinición de authoring en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.